Terms & Conditions
The term 'Ulka UK Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 85 Limekiln Wynd, Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 5BE United Kingdom. Our company registration number is SC306814, registered in Scotland. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All goods on this web site are offered at the price shown.
2. Right to Refuse Orders
We reserve the right not to fulfil and to cancel your orders. In the event of not fulfiling your order we will offer a full refund. We reserve the right not to provide you with a reason of refusal.
3. Your Statutory Rights
Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms and conditions.
2. Complaints & Correspondance
Complaints can be made in writing to the address shown below or via email to: email@example.com
Ulka UK Ltd
85 Limekiln Road
Questions or Queries
For UK Customers our local rate Customers Help Line is open Monday to Friday from 9.30 am till 6.30 pm
Please Call: 01292 854 864
For Customers Outside the UK
Please call: +44 1292 854 864